Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great dog Jewlery


Personally i love these, these are my favorite collars for a dog. I so like love the diamonds in them. I cant wait to get another dog for i can diamond her up like a little diva dog. I think collars give dogs there personalities and who they are. Just like seeing a poodle with a pink collar with diamonds the first thing that comes to your mine is, that poodle is very spoiled but if you see a black lab with a plain collar you would say "o must be a country dog". So i really think dog collars tell there personalities. Luckily whoever came up with collars came up with a great idea because without them we wouldn't be able to tell which dog is our out of a 1 million dogs! So I'm glad they made name tags also!!!


To see more of these click here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment